TMMS (Tufting Machine Monitoring System)
Detect the yarn break BEFORE the mend occurs!
TMMS consists of:
- Power Supply
- Master Controller
- Display Unit
- Up to 12 channels of broken yarn detection with each channel
- Each channel (2) custom designed lenses/holders
- Fiber optic cable appropriate for machine width
- 4mm tubing for fiber cable protection
- 16mm tubing for routing fiber cables
- All associated mounting brackets and hardware
- Backing Centering system
- Backing run-out
- Large LED "Beta-Bright" system status indicator
These connections are located inside the Machine Interface and Power Supply Enclosure
- Input power 85 to 264VAC, 47 to 440Hz @ 150 Watts, TS-1 P. 1 = Earth Ground, TS-1 P.2 = Hot, TS-1 P.3 = Neutral
- Normal Machine Stop Relay Contacts Open to Stop =TS-9 P. 2 (Common), TS-9 P.1 Relay Contacts Close to Stop = TS-9 P. 2 (Common), TS-9 P.3
- Emergency Machine Stop Relay Contacts Open to Stop =TS-5 P. 2 (Common), TS-9 P.1 Relay Contacts Close to Stop = TS-5 P. 2 (Common), TS-9 P.3
- Machine Run Signal 24-250VAC or DC = TS-3 P.1, TS-3 P. 2 No Polarity Concern
- Machine Run Signal 5-24VAC or DC = TS-2 P.2, TS-3 P. 3 No Polarity Concern
Need more information?
Tell us about your specific application needs today. Please contact us at 304 647-5855 or use our contact form.