Model 600 Yarn Inspector
Close inspection at 1000 YPM+ without false detections
The M-600 is the 3rd generation yarn inspector developed by Appalachian based on decades of application experience across a wide range of filament, industrial and spun yarns. Integrated into the warper line, the M-600 is the final yarn quality control check point. Major, Minor and Length defects are counted and the warper stopped as needed to remove objectionable defects. Beam set quality is improved. Knitting/Weaving machine run time efficiency is increased.
The M-600 yarn inspector combines the latest in visible laser light technology and digital signal processing for highly uniform and close yarn sheet inspection for most yarn and warper requirements.
Model 600 Yarn Inspector Features Include:
- Laser light source
- Hardened aluminum detector rail
- Inspector mounted operator display, optional remote operator display
- Menu-driven operator programming
- Fully programmable Major, Minor, Length defect detection
- Count defects or stop and count
- Peak & Average noise meter
- Automatic calibration
Need more information?
Tell us about your specific application needs today. Please contact us at 304 647-5855 or use our contact form.