YTC-2000 Tension/Motion-Sensor Stop Motion System
The premier system for quality warp sets with precise tension control and zero lost yarn threads..
The basis of the YTC-2000 is an electro-magnetic, additive unit with motorized tension plate cleaning. Each tensioner module is factory calibrated for highly precise unit/unit tension uniformity. An integrated optical motion-sensor provides fast stop motion at the package. The YTC-2000 takes care of the two major causes of yarn tension variation: creel length and warper speed. The result is excellent yarn tension control across the warp and throughout beam build with no lost yarn threads. Appalachian YTC-2000 users report perfect beam formation, excellent performance at the dye range (for denim ball warps), no laps in the slasher beam creel and a measureable improvement in weave room efficiency.
System Features and Capabilities:
- Additive tensioner with 0-75 gram capacity
- Precise factory tensioner calibration
- Motorized tension plate cleaning
- Optical motion-sensor stop motion at the package
- Operator touch screen menu-driven programming
- Yarn tension fully programmable front/back, jog/run speed
- Yarn clamp at stop
- Motion sensor fully programmable response time and delay time
- Post to post tension control
- Automatic switch off for unused positions
- Confirmation of number of yarn threads.
- Individual yarn thread identification
- Signal for bad package
- Light indicators each post, each position
- 8 language selection
- 8-level tension programming for variable colors/counts same pattern
- Trim tension control each post/position for first time set-up
- Fully compatible with yarn sizes 4.0-70.0 Ne – 20-2000 D.
Yarn Tension and Motion Control
Need more information?
Tell us about your specific application needs today. Please contact us at 304 647-5855 or use our contact form.